The Divine Light Service commences at 3.00 pm every Sunday with an open-ended duration that never finishes later than 5.00 pm.
This Service Celebrates COSE’S 50th ANNIVERSARY
The Church of Spiritual Enlightenment was founded on the 21st August, 1972
The Founders intentions (Ivy Ayris, Charlie Ayris & Norman Gunn) was to provide a Spiritual Learning and Healing Centre in the Community.
The Founders Ivy and Norman were both ordained as Ministers in 1973. Many Light Workers, Healers, Teachers, Facilitators, Demonstrators and Volunteers also lent their support to the Church and Community in the Founders Legacy.
Both the Ministers (Ivy and Norman) passed into the higher life in 2003.
The Current Ministers – Rev. David Finlay and Rev. Barbara Witcombe, the Committee, and an amazing Team of Lightworkers, Healers and Volunteers, have dedicated their time, effort and love to keep the Church continuing and providing Services to the Community.
This Special Service shares in Celebration and Commemoration of COSE’s 50th Year and All of her Past & Present Lightworkers, Members, Friends and Volunteers
All are Welcome to the 50th Anniversary Service
The Service Agenda Includes :
- An Address by the Minister & President of COSE
- A Mediumship Demonstration by Leanne Durham
- An Inspirational Angel Reading from Rev. Barbara Witcombe & COSE Lightworker Kelly Hollings
- A Live performance from Lala Barlow
- An opportunity for our COSE guests and members to share their voice and memories of COSE
Please Note :
- There are no individual Readings provided at the Service – The Mediumship Demonstration and Inspirational Readings are in Lieu of the usual Clairvoyant Readings.
- No Afternoon Tea will be provided after this Service