This workshop is being offered over 2 x weeks : Tuesday 3rd September & Tuesday 10th September. (you may attend either or both workshops).
Often times, you are using your imagination without evening realising that you are doing so. All of your actions, start of with a thought, you create in your mind a picture of i.e. what you want to achieve, where you want to go, even what you want to be!
This is a natural thought process to impress a request into the subconscious mind for an outcome, and when used positively the emotions enthused with the thought and desire will attract positive results.
This Workshop contents looks at the Creative Imagination and Visualisation
– How we use these tools to bring forth positive outcomes in our lives
- How we receive messages from spirit with imagery and symbols
- How to consciously apply the Creative Imagination and Visualisation to manifest.
Workshop agenda includes :
- An open forum for Questions and Answers
- Exercises to experience and strengthen the Creative Imaginaiton and Visualisation
- Circle Work to put this into practise
Workshop commences at 7.30 pm (please arrive at 7.30pm – Doors will be closed at 7.45pm)
Financial Exchange – $10
Workshop is facilitated by Rev. David Finlay
* No bookings necessary
For further enquires : email@example.com